When I heard about CandyLipz, I knew I definitely wanted to try it out, because these look SO different from the other lip plumbers out there today, like the Cynthia Rowland one (read my review here). They are super cute and colourful, I first noticed the apple shaped ones and they are ADORABLE!
I love the idea of getting natural lip enhancements without injections and surgery
Which look do you prefer? Click here to decide which model is for you!
I ended up getting both of the licorice models because my lips are on the fuller side, but couldn’t decide between whether I like the single or double lobed look more. I decided I wanted to be able change my mind whenever I liked, so I opted to get both!
- The pumping devices are SUPER cute and don’t look like adult toys. They come in an Apple shape or Licorice shape. The Apple ones are for smaller lips, and the Licorice ones are for people with fuller ones.
- This product is different from Fullips and all of the other volumizing devices. It doesn’t look cheap, and it is made out of high quality materials. The packaging was beautiful and luxurious, it was like I was opening a personalized gift. Just think about it, when you shop at a high-end store, they take the time to wrap your items in beautiful bags and gift wrap. Don’t you love that?
- IT WORKS!!! I loved my results! I was so shocked to see how it effective it was on my pout! My lips definitely looked a lot fuller
- You can control the suction, how much or how little you want!
The Not So Great
- I did get a bit of bruising at first, which is to be expected, and is stated everywhere on their website and instruction manual. I have to admit, it was also my fault, I loved my results so much and wanted to see how big my pout could get, so I was holding the pump on for more than the suggested time.
The bruising did go down in a few days, and was easily covered up using makeup. I gave my lips a break from the Candy Lipz for a week, and I am happy to report that I don’t get anymore bruising!
Top Lip Plumper Only Method (or Bottom Only)
If you’re like me, and would like to enhance either only the top or bottom lip, you’re in luck! You are actually able to do this with Candy Lipz.
If you want a fuller bottom lip, the blocker that comes with all Candy Lipz sets can be used to block off suction from the top lip area.
If you want your top lip to be more enhanced, you can use Model B (if you naturally have a smaller mouth) or Model D (if you naturally have a fuller mouth) to enhance only the top lip. Just install the blocker piece as instructed, and place your top lip into the open area to be suctioned.
Here are my results from plumping my top lip only:
Candy Lipz Reviews: What Other People Are Saying
Obviously, since these aren’t injections, the results are temporary. Most people have stated that they experience results for 2 hours, and then are able to use the device again to maintain their new pouty look. I have noticed that with more use overtime, my lips do look fuller by themselves, even if I skip a day of plumping.
Make sure you drink lots of water! Water helps your skin (and lips!) stay hydrated and looking plump and youthful.
After using the suction on your lips, make sure to apply a moisturizing balm. I prefer to use something a bit minty, as the tingling helps with keeping the blood circulation in the lips!
So, if you are wanting fuller and enhanced volume NATURALLY in your lips, I highly suggest the CandyLipz products.